Monday 9 January 2012

Minecraft

I've been playing Minecraft for quite a while now, and let me tell you, it's one of the most amazing and engrossing games I have ever played. For such a simple idea, this game can keep you enthralled for hours on end. I've been playing on a friends server and we just build, build, build to no end.

I think I might start uploading more and more Minecraft and maybe other gaming related screenshots or anecdotes onto this blog. Hopefully I can inspire some creativity into you all!



This is on the railway towards The Birramid


This is the entrance toThe Birramid

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the minecraft pics! The Birramid looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks absolutely amazing. It actually reminds me of the Desert World of Super Mario Bros 3. :P

    ReplyDelete